Kindly read through the following terms and conditions prior to confirming your order. By confirming your order, you acknowledge, understand and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Invoice & Payment
- Upon receipt of your order, Checkpoint Theatre will email to you an invoice, confirming the total amount payable.
- Payment must be made within 5 working days of the date of the invoice.
- Please note that Checkpoint Theatre only accepts payment by cheque or PayPal (which accepts credit card payment but at an additional admin fee). You are also welcome to stop by our office to make payment and collect the book in person.
- Upon receipt of payment, the order will then be processed for delivery.
- Each order is processed and despatched for delivery within 3 working days after receipt of payment by Checkpoint Theatre. Delivery will only take place during working hours, Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and local public holidays (Singapore).
- Checkpoint Theatre will not be liable or responsible for any loss of or damage to goods during transit or after delivery.
- In the case where the merchandise received is damaged, and the damage did not occur in transit or after delivery, you may exchange the damaged merchandise for a new one.
- Please notify Checkpoint Theatre of the damaged mechandise by email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately on the day the item is delivered and return the damaged item to Checkpoint Theatre within 3 working days from the day of delivery.
- There is strictly no cash refund unless the product is out of stock, in which case Checkpoint Theatre is only liable to refund the price of the damaged item.
- Checkpoint Theatre will not be liable for any damage to or exchanges for any Checkpoint Theatre merchandise purchased from any third party.
Checkpoint Theatre reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions.