Checkpoint Theatre offers a wide array of programmes as part of the NAC-AEP 2019/2020 cycle.
(1) Dramatised readings of play extracts
Get a taste of the following critically-acclaimed plays in a stripped-down reading by professional actors and a director. A great introduction for students to the theatre experience, each programme is wrapped up with a post-reading dialogue with the creative team:
- Normal by Faith Ng
- Occupation by Huzir Sulaiman
- Recalling Mother by Claire Wong and Noorlinah Mohamed
- #UnicornMoment by Oon Shu An
Eye-opening and impactful, these workshops expose students to the rigorous craftsmanship behind writing, directing, and performing in a play:
- Devising Workshop
- Dramatic Writing
- From Page to Stage: How to Analyse a Script
Interested in this programme? Fill in the form below. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.