Checkpoint Theatre is looking to hire a Digital Marketing and Communications Executive under the SGUnited Traineeship Programme / SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme. We are searching for someone who wants to build a career in arts administration and is passionate about promoting original Singapore stories. We want someone with integrity and initiative, who enjoys working independently and is also a good team player.
The trainee will be working closely with the head of Marketing and Communications to conceptualise and execute marketing campaigns online to promote the company’s productions, publications and brand. The trainee will also support content management of all social media accounts including the design and creation of any marketing material suitable across various media platforms.
- Supporting the marketing and communications of Checkpoint Theatre’s growing digital portfolio of online events and live-streamed performances;
- Assisting to manage paid advertisements, email marketing efforts, SEO/SEM, etc;
- Designing, curating, and managing marketing collateral (visual and copy) to be used across various media platforms, including social media and website content management;
- Measuring KPI of marketing campaigns using data analytics to review and present reports on social media efforts;
- Maintaining and documenting the company archive of all press clippings, video clips, tapes, photos, and marketing and publicity collaterals;
- Managing the online and offline Front-of-House experience, along with other logistical and administrative support for miscellaneous company events and projects.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Superb speaking and copywriting skills in English;
- Able to focus, prioritise and work under pressure;
- Strong background and interest in the arts;
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Preferably familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Relevant working experience or at least degree/diploma in a related field (arts management, business, marketing, etc).
- Bonus: Experience with WordPress, MailChimp, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and video editing.
Applicants should submit their resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Mon, 28 Sep 2020 with the subject heading “Application for Digital Marketing and Communications Executive”. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This position is under the SGUnited Traineeship Programme / SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme, which is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.